Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric artwork brainstorming/discussion

C K coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:22:20 UTC 2011

@Izo: I attached a theme for AWN for you to look at. The pattern for
the BG is not at all what we should use. I have it there as a
placeholder. (most things are actually. just tinkering) I have added
notes to the theme file to give you more info on how things work.
Extract to "~/.config/awn/themes" or use AWN-settings manager to
install.

What do you think about the Brendan Kirk images? Think we can get some
inspiration?

I know you can get busy. I sure did past few days. Just let me know if
any of the ideas I throw at ya have merit. :) I still think some
real-time chat will be beneficial.

--
-Cory K.