Artwork FYI

Jorge G. Mare jorge.g.mare at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:48:23 UTC 2011

Howdy,

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM, C K <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently working with guys at The Shimmer project
> (http://shimmerproject.org) and Izo (www.design-by-izo.com) for our
> new art.
>
> I will CC the relevant folks once more info/ideas start to com into
> focus. (it will most likely be for website stuff as the GTK theme work
> will be more of a refresh/update of the current theme)

It is great to see creative and apparently very talented people
involved in this. But, can you please make this process more open and
inclusive, so that those of us who will be affected by this initiative
(i.e., myself with regards to the new website) can have a chance to
provide input and influence the outcome before the fact?

Thanks!

Jorge