US website theme RFC & request for screenshots

Jorge G. Mare jorge.g.mare at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:43:05 UTC 2011

Howdy,

Although this is still very much work in progress, I thought I would
put the new website in it's current state on a staging URL so that you
guys can play with it:

http://www.myhaiku.org

There is still quite a bit left to wrap up the theme, so I will
continue to work on my local copy as it is much faster. Feel free to
use the staging site online and provide feedback on this thread, but
please do not expect changes to it right away; instead, I will upload
updated iterations of the site periodically so that you can see the
progress.

Long story short, this is still very much work in progress, so be nice. ;)

Enjoy!

Jorge