monthly meetings

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:42:03 UTC 2011

I know I've been sporadically involved as of late, but seeing as I've made
the commitment to help with the web revamp I should mention that I cannot
attend at this time due to work.  Please don't worry about this as I'll try
to both read up on the minutes when I have time and keep in touch with
others involved in the web revamp.  Feel free to also discuss this subject
without my presence.  Hope all is well with everyone.

- Eric Hedekar