monthly meetings

Raony Guimaraes Corrêa Do Carmo Lisboa Cardenas raonyguimaraes at
Sat Mar 5 04:57:40 UTC 2011

Hello all,

My name is Raony Guimarães, I'm a student of Biomedical informatics from
Brazil and also a musician using Ubuntu Studio 10.10 and having a lot of fun
with me free time.

I would like to participate on this meeting, it's ok ? I have knowledge and
experience developing in the following languages (C, C++, Python and Java)
and I would like to help the project somehow.

Nowadays, I have been working more with webdevelopment so I use a lot from
the art stuff of Ubuntu Studio (Gimp, Inkscape, etc) on my websites.

I'm also a researcher at the University doing some Genome Analysis working
with Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine. Life happens to be fun ! :)

This semester I have only one course to finish my graduation so I will have
a lot of free time to learn and dedicated in other projects like Ubuntu

I would need someone to help me  with key factors that I need to learn in
order to help the community more in the future to grow and expand.

Thank you for your attention.

  C------0      Raony Guimarães Corrêa Do Carmo Lisboa Cardenas
T--------1      msn/gtalk: raonyguimaraes at
A-------0       skype: raonyguimaraes
   1             Member  @ LGMB - Molecular Genetics and Bioinformatics
1-----T         Student of Biomedical Informatics - USP Ribeirão Preto
0---------C     Creator of the Brazilian Portal of Biomedical Informatics
      T          Research Interests: Personalized Medicine and
C--------0      "Biomedical Informatics: We Can Change The World..."