XFCE artwork update.

Cory Kontros coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:12:33 UTC 2011

Louie. Beings as I'm from the best U.S. city (Washington D.C.) I gotta
tell you that the Ravens blow, and yer city is dirty. :) (but it has
some great music clubs) That aside, I'ma always be open to a Md'er
helpin' us out. (i actually grew up all over between D.C. and B-more'
but am partial to D.C. ;))

So, I'm open to what your vision for Studio imagery might be. You've
seen the discussions here. You should have a general idea of the level
of polish we're lookin' for. Have at it. \m/

--
-Cory K.