XFCE artwork update.

Cory Kontros coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:52:03 UTC 2011

Just a quick update here. We have been dealt yet another blow on the
artwork front. Izo, who was working with us on design direction and
imagery has got a paid gig that will require a great bit of his time.
Nothing new for our little project here. ;) I wish him no ill.
Everyone's gotta pay the bills. He was kind enough to provide me with
the sources of the stuff he was working on. I hope to turn it into
something.

I am also still working with Simon Steinbeiss (from the shimmer
project) on the theme. You can track it's progress here:
https://github.com/shimmerproject/Ubuntu-Studio

As far as the UI technical go (mostly to do with the
ubuntustudio-settings pkg) Lionel Le Folgoc (mrpouit) from Xubuntu has
agreed to look my XFCE changes over.

--
-Cory K.