cpu frequency scaling

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 13:47:03 UTC 2011

Hi, I just made a little script that does that for all the cores on
the system in python.

Now i just need to add a little GUI in GTK, That i need to investigate
since I dont know GTK well.

There are 2 scripts. The main one is only to call GKSudo to gain
administrative privileges (uscpu.py), the second one (cpu.py) is
actually what does the work.

To try them set uscpu as executable (right click - permissions, or on
de command line "chmod +x uscpu.py"
then double click it and run it :D
your cpus should be at performance now.

If anyone wants to do a little GTK window, please do.