Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric artwork brainstorming/discussion

Cory Kontros coryisatm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:59:16 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Izo <designbyizo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you want to show a specific example when you say "more freeflowing"?
> Also, what do you mean by "whispy" colour?
>
> I should be able to have something more concrete inside two weeks. =]

Just wanted to also say thanx for your work so far. \m/

So the current "river" look through the one wallpaper feels rigid in
its border with the etched part. I'm hoping to have a more light feel.
Airy. Like the HP walls.

I'm off today and will be on IRC of the next few hours of you wanna
talk real-time. #ubuntustudio-devel on Freenode if ya like.

--
-Cory K.