Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric artwork brainstorming/discussion

C K coryisatm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:43:46 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Izo <designbyizo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right then, Cory, here's one for consideration, taking into account your
> approval of the 'etched' concept plus those HP wallpapers you linked me to.
> Let me know if you think this is heading in the right direction.

Yep. Right direction. :) Try some with the etched texture in the
colored areas. Note that this particular images doesn't hit as
something that would be default. Something with more curves or pattern
of some sort. (like the boxes in the link I sent) Also keep in mine we
have months to develop. So we don't have to call something final in
the next few weeks. I really want whatever is created to me striking
and professional. But it's just as important for you to be happy with
your work Izo. Something to be proud of. :)

I'm thinking is that whatever wallpaper we chose, we also have a
branded one to use for LightDM. So when the desktop appears the
branding vanishes.

PS: My replies will sometimes be late like this as I'm on the
East-coast of the states.

--
-Cory K.