Ubuntu Studio 11.10 Oneiric artwork brainstorming/discussion

Erik Rasmussen MailForErik at GMail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:51:52 UTC 2011

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserContributed?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Dirty_UbuntuStudio_thumb.jpg

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/UserContributed?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Dirty_UbuntuStudio_thumb.jpg>Here
is a wall paper I ran across that actually seems to have a cut out look.
 Easy on the eyes, in that it is not too bright and shiny.  Quite nice
actually.