Website

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:04:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Brian David <beejunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Natty is not too far off, and it's been a while since there was any
> updates on what is going on with the website.  I believe there was a
> meeting over a month ago about this subject, but no minutes were sent
> out.
>
> So, I was wondering if we could get an update on the current state of
> the website re-design?

there was a meeting, and both of the attendees decided to wait til the next
one to actually have a meeting... feel free and call a meeting about the
site... all i ask is that you join #ubuntustudio-devel and make sure ScottL
can attend... i am working out availability for some key members when i have
time, and hope to have a meeting time nailed down in the next couple weeks,
but, feel free to 'take the reins"... thanks

> --
> -Brian David

MH

http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com/