Docs

Ralf Madorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 27 20:45:59 UTC 2011

PS:

I didn't follow and read the links. I'll do ASAP, I already see that you
wrote about impedance. This easily can lead to become shoptalk. Among
other jobs, I was an engineer for Brauner microphones. Shoptalk won't
help, but I guess some links to "commerce" could help, but might be
unethical. I'm thinking about e.g. cheap, but anyway professional mic
pre-amps, such as those from Arts.

Btw. I did a lot of home recording by ignoring impedance for mics and
guitars. Sometimes it's even possible to ignore the "+4dB vs -10 to -20
dB" issue.