UStudio iso works

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Dec 3 01:53:34 UTC 2011

OK, downloaded and installed UStudio 12.04 iso. I was able to install all
workflows ok including the ffmpeg-extras. seems to work just fine. It
appears that the xubuntu desktop stuff we used is not enough. There are
some things that work on Xubuntu, but not on ours. net-monitor is one...
Gigolo is another (comes up but doesn't have the protocols installed to do
anything worth while). I will try installing some of the other packages
Xubuntu includes to see if I can get at least the software we have showing
working. Waiting for a new background etc. :-)

www.OvenWerks.net