Ubuntu Studio 11.10 UI discussion. GNOME3, Unity, XFCE and Studio users workflow.

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:40:18 UTC 2011

Couldn't see if anyone had said anything about it, but there is a audio
distro that uses XFCE and is a live distro as well.

It's called Puredyne and can be found here
http://puredyne.org/download.html.
There is a live CD and a live DVD to choose from.

Since we are considering both XFCE and the live medium, Puredyne aught
to serve as a decent example.

--
ailo