Ubuntu Studio Advertisement

C K coryisatm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:26:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:13 AM, ricardo lafuente <bollecs at sollec.org> wrote:
> We're lurking and reading, trying to figure out where we can
> begin work without clashing with existing aesthetic perspectives. As I
> mentioned to Scott, we'd probably like to start by customising the UI of
> Inkscape and Gimp to begin with, in order to make them look smooth inside
> the UbS general UI direction.

I'm unsure that we want to start messing with application UI's.
Packaging-wise, it can be a real pain. Also, I'm unsure how upstream
would feel about it.

Personally, the way I read things was there might be a possibility of
you guys helping with art. US11.10 will need a concept and artist to
execute said vision. This is where I would like help. Getting together
a cohesive look to the desktop and website.

-Cory K.