Ubuntu Studio Advertisement

C K coryisatm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:54:43 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Jorge G. Mare <jorge.g.mare at gmail.com> wrote:
> Once you confirm the actual deadline I will let you know if I can
> produce something or not.

Dude, I love that you use the word "howdy". :)

Anyway, I think the deadline would be quite a ways off. Say, a month
or so before 11.10's release. But don't make it live 'till release.

Along with a deadline, you'll need to be in on the theming chat that
we hopefully get together w/the Libre graphics guys as per Ricardo's
suggestion. We'll need to have a overarching concept/direction that is
cohesive.

@Scott - Can you head up scheduling a meeting with these guys on IRC?
Just something to brainstorm on concepts.  Hell, we still need to find
out if they are even interested.

--
-Cory K.