Putting the cart before the horse. (was: Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website)

Louie Queral louiethecuban at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:18:05 BST 2010

Scott: If we made everything the DIY look, I think it would become too
cluttered and gimmicky. I think it should be clean and clear. I'm a
musician, and I look at US like a desk: I would rather have my desk be a
solid color, with no blemishes to help me think and finish my project. If my
desk was cluttered and "grungy" looking, I think it would be very counter
productive.

Mike: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/DIYConcept