Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website (It gets done here!)

Louie Queral louiethecuban at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:13:46 BST 2010

Okay, so lets have a collective consensus on what we need to do with the
website and actually go forth with it. I would be more than willing to help
lead this operation, but we need others that are also willing to take out
more specific tasks and roles.

We need things such as: Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Content Staff
(makes blog posts every now and then related to ubuntu studio, we can all
help out with this), and someone to help out with servers and mirrors

Those are just a few of the positions that I thought of in my head, I'm sure
there are some others.

We also need to stick with a general layout for the site and go from there.

-Luis