Futureof Ubuntu Studio Development

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:45:06 BST 2010

if you are quoting, you should also  quote this from Scott's blog

QUOTE
*
Website* - Ideally we would like a complete update of the website since it
has not changed in years, other than the slight disrepair that has occurred.
 *If you have suggestions for a new layout we would love to see them and are
extremely flexible in regards to design requirements*.

EndOfQuote

Sorry for the HTML but the key word is --> "...we would love to see them..."

It not unreasonable anyware in the world to as for some portofolio in any
artistic work. If you are hired to work for someone, without showing what
you can do, then the people who pay you are fools.

Yes the project needs colaborators, A LOT, but that doesn't mean that
anything goes.

sorry for the answer, but i never saw a position so narrow about artistic
work paid or not...

my 2 cents

rlameiro

2010/9/1 Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>

> Also, it's a bit of a concern when Scott is forced to post on his blog
> about the current state of Ubuntu Development. I quote,
>
> "Therefore, the current state of Ubuntu Studio could be described as
> losing momentum characterized by limited development in contrast to its
> substantial potential."
>
> unquote.
>
> One has to really wonder about the direction Ubuntu Studio is heading. I
> joined up to change that with my contributions but it seems they're not
> wanted.
>
> Anyway, as I said, good luck.
>
> Regards
>

> --