Wrong information of release note for 10.10

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Sat Oct 23 04:26:48 BST 2010

Hi,

The situation of kernel flavour is quickly changed in this half a week
so many users will be confused including me!

http://ubuntustudio.org/MaverickMeerkat

In maverick, we can use generic(i686, amd64) or generic-pae(i686). There
is no preempt kernel. It's only for Lucid. (I have no confidence to use
server kernel for Ubuntu Studio usage...)

So we should write like, "-generic kernel is used for both i686 and amd64".

This seems to be the subtle but I hope to avoid making the users
confused with such an easy-confirmable topics.

And I suggest to open the release notes for this mailing list before
release day because there are some beta testing users and I think they
know the difference between previous and current one. I know Cory K.
noticed us to check the draft bofore each releases. I think this is good
way to avoid making such wrong lines.

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto
o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp