Kernel for Ubuntu Studio

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:53:21 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 22:44 +0200, Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> Tim,
>
> 2010/10/12 Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook at gmail.com>:
> [...]
> > I had not thought about testing 32 bit versions in KVM on 64 bit.  If we
> > do not get some volunteers to fill in the matrix, then I'll take a
> > couple of those slots.
>
> As you can see from matrix at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RealTime there
> isn't a much of interest on Lucid -lowlatency. So what do you think
> about drop it and focus on other version?
>
> Ciao,
> Alessio

I will do that.  However, Starting tomorrow I will be on a four week
sprint of workshops and conferences.  So I have no idea how much I can
actually get done in this time.

I do know that KVM seems REALLY! slow compared to VirtualBox.  Maybe I
did something wrong?  I'll check into that as well.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home