Putting the cart before the horse. (was: Final Notes on the Ubuntu Studio Website)

Brian David beejunk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 05:59:39 BST 2010

Alright, here's my next go at it:

http://www.sunmachine.coop/ubuntu/mock-up_simple_2.png

I tried to add a little of all the designs we've seen so far.  Think of this
as the landing page, with the main site looking more along the lines of
Scott's mock-up, except with a matching palette.  Also, I decided to move
away from the darker colors, just to see what it was like.  All the links
and examples are basically placeholders, and can be replaced by whatever.

Let me know what you think.

--
-Brian David