Last call (was "Natty and RT Kernel)

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:05:56 BST 2010

Hi Alessio,

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 16:27 +0200, Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you would want help in kernel stuff for Ubuntu Studio please reply
> to these questions:
>
> Which are kernels on you are interested in? The -rt, -lowlatency or -realtime?

-rt

> Which kernels you use on per day basis (so you can provide at least
> test and feedback)?

-rt

> How do you would want help (test, packaging, upstream relation, Ubuntu
> relation, Studio relation and so on)?

1) Testing
2) Relationships with relative communities.  I have a history of open
source project management of more than 10 years.  Most of it fulltime.
(see my LinkedIn profile below.)

> Which Ubuntu releases do you would want see well supported for
> that/those kernels? Every releases or only LTS?

With a small community I think that LTS is the sensible approach.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home