Last call (was "Natty and RT Kernel)

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:04:23 BST 2010

  I suppose I would be most interested in the -rt kernel.
I can help with testing, but I am willing to learn more.
At least one new release each year, I think. LTS seems too far apart.

It would be great if people from different audio distros could
collaborate on this particular problem, but maybe the 1/2 year dev cycle
is not good for everyone?
I know that the guys at puredyne were building their own rt-kernel, but
decided to use the one from Ubuntu's repo for their 9.10 release.
Perhaps if the development cycle was once a year instead of twice a
year, it would be easier to get more people involved?
Just an idea.