IRC meeting

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:35:58 GMT 2010

hey eric, i feel like all of those options are fine... i think 24 hours
later would be better than an hour earlier... i also feel like 30 minutes
for the meeting length would be a good goal... i'll leave it up to you, if
you want to move it, just send an email with a topic like *new irc meeting
time* or something like that... lets make it so you can attend... if you
prefer, i can do the mailing if we need to change the time, let me know...
thanks..