Made With UbuntuStudio Logos

Marc R.J. Brevoort mrjb at dnd.utwente.nl
Wed Nov 3 08:22:27 GMT 2010

<precipitous.media at cox.net> wrote:

> Is there an official Made With UbuntuStudio logo? My
> latest album
> was recorded almost entirely using it, and I would
> like to be able to advertise that fact.
> It seems like a great way to draw more deserved
> attention to an incredible OS.

As you're distributing the music freely, I imagine a lot of people
will end up having just the mp3 files without the album artwork.
I've also noticed that you've set the title, artist and album in
the ID3 tags of the file but left the comment empty. Why not add
"Made with ubuntustudio" to the ID3 comment tag as well?

Best,
Marc