Direction for Lucid+1

ScottALavender at gmail.com ScottALavender at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:49:06 BST 2010

Is it too early to start thinking about a direction for Ubuntu Studio after
Lucid?

My initial thoughts are we could focus on some other LV2 applications that
were not included in Lucid but that would compliment what we do have. This
includes ingen, lv2-c++-tools, zynjacku, lv2rack and swh-lv2 packages.

Additionally, there had been talk of migrating to JACK2. This has the
incredible benefit of allowing JACK and PulseAudio to place nicely with
each other if I understand it correctly.

Any other thoughts, suggestions or criticisms?

ScottL