Plymouth Splash for Lucid

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 10:12:08 GMT 2010

On 7 March 2010 03:15, Louie Queral <louiethecuban at gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you guys think of the gnome theme we have currently? Do you think it
> deserves a make over?

One thing I notice in Studio 9.04 (not sure if this is still the same
in 9.10) is that the maximise/minimise/close title bar buttons are
almost anonymous (I think that the ^ and x markings are there inside
them but they're all but invisible). I can navigate them quite happily
by instinct, but I see that in some of the recent builds the title bar
buttons have been moved around ( see Ars Technica
http://arstechnica.com/open-source/reviews/2010/03/hands-on-a-close-look-at-ubuntus-new-non-brown-theme.ars
); if this happens, then their functions are going to have to be very
clearly visible.

Fritz