Ubuntu Studio Forum at Ubuntu Forums

Fritz Meissner meissner.fritz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:48:48 GMT 2010

On 5 March 2010 23:37, Louie Queral <louiethecuban at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't we separate it into two subforums, development and general
> discussion.
> That way the developers and the users can be free to discuss related
> subjects within their own space.
> -Luis

I  feel that the guiding principle is that information should be kept
together in one place until the volume makes it necessary to split it.
Start with one forum, we can always split it later when the traffic
builds up. If the traffic is light, then it does no harm if users and
devs are all fully aware of what is going on, in fact it's ideal.

I'm assuming that the present "Multimedia & Video" and "Multimedia
Production" forums will stay, as they field a lot of hardware
questions which would totally swamp the Studio forum if they were
combined with it.

Fritz