Ubuntu Studio Forum at Ubuntu Forums

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:06:05 GMT 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Eric Hedekar <afterthebeep at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I agree here, either this or Ubuntu Studio Support. If you look at the
>> other main support categories, there ones with just the name, "Ubuntu One"
>> "Ubuntu Moblin Remix" etc and then others with "Support" tagged on:
>> "System76 Support"  "Dell Ubuntu Support". As we seem to identify more with
>> the former group, I would +1 Scotts idea of just "Ubuntu Studio"
>>
>> Jussi.
>>

> I agree with everyone as well.  "Ubuntu Studio" would be a great name
> change.
>
> - Eric Hedekar

Look like the general consensus is to use "Ubuntu Studio" for the name
although I would like to the description to mention that the forum is not
only for "support" (i.e. when something goes wrong) but for ALL discussions
relative to Ubuntu Studio.  I'll try to knock that up soon but certainly
welcome any and all suggestions.

Unless anyone has any final issues I will submit the changes tomorrow
evening.

ScottL