Ubuntu Studio artwork proposal

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Sat Jun 19 01:09:12 BST 2010

That was a really bad attempt at sarcasm I assume. I'm sorry if my
comment(s) seemed a little harsh. I couldn't help myself and meant no
offense to anyone.
I no longer use Ubuntu Studio but rather vanilla Ubuntu (lucid) these days.
But I still lurk around the Ubuntu Studio mailing list as an observer as
from a developers perspective, I find its evolution and development
interesting.

Kind regards

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>