Ubuntu Studio Art

C. F. Howlett cfhowlett at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 04:28:29 BST 2010

Brian:

OUTSTANDING looking art!  I'm still a long ways from being able to craft anything so polished, but these definitely reflect the concept I had in mind when I started thinking about a "Created with Ubuntu Studio" stamp.  I particularly appreciate that the overall design is now centered as opposed to the offset appearance utilized in the current Ubuntu Studio logo.

FWIW: I hope the current Ubuntu Studio COF is kept as is.  I've grown to love it.