Today's Chat

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:32:10 GMT 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Louie Queral <louiethecuban at gmail.com>wrote:

> I feel silly that I suggested this chat, and yet I wasn't able to make it.
> On the east coast of the US, we are getting slammed by this blizzard which
> has been making internet connection quite flaky.
>
> I'm sure not ALL of the developers were able to attend this meeting, so is
> it okay if we kind of re-cap what went on today? I was really looking
> forward to this chat, and I'm upset I couldn't discuss anything.
>
> From what I know, the topics covered are here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2010Feb10
>
> Thanks so much! And again I apologize.
>
> -Luis

Luis,

You can find the minutes and log here -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2010Feb10

I added minutes under each agenda item to summarize what was discussed and
perhaps decided.

If you want to add anything else to any subject discussed (or even add a
topic of discussion) please respond to this mailing list and we can carry on
the discussion here.

Regards,
ScottL