Low latency kernel in Lucid

ttoine at ttoine.net ttoine at ttoine.net
Sun Feb 7 20:14:29 GMT 2010

Alessio,

At this time I am using a nVidia graphic card on my workstation and
would have a possibility to test it with the -lowlatency, with the
closed driver. On the laptop I have an Intel chipset so no need of
headers, and it works perfect with both integrated intel hda chipset or
firewire sound card (ffado), around 3ms of latency, and it is an old
centrino cpu!

As soon as you can provide a way to test closed source, I could report
using a RME hdsp Multiface II sound card of my workstation.

Toine