IRC anyone?

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:07:05 GMT 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Scott Lavender <scottalavender at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Louie Queral <louiethecuban at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> me too

>>> of
>>> this
>>> time to

>>> at

>>> wise
>>>  Can
>>>
>>> I can do that.
>>>
>>> uke
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>>
>> good for me :)
>
> wiki up    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2010Feb10

Well it just dawned on me that I didn't check the fridge before suggesting
this date/time and it looks like the Edubuntu team has a meeting at the same
time in #ubuntu-meeting.  We can either choose a different time or hold the
meeting in #ubuntustudio-devel  I think holding it in #ubuntustudio-devel
would be a better decision.

-Eric Hedekar