Bug reporting

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:12:31 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 08:53 +0100, Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> Ronan, Asmo, Ailo, Tim,
>
> 2010/12/4 Ronan Jouchet <ronan at jouchet.fr>:
> [...]
> > So anyway: I also tried to test -lowlatency from your ppa on natty
> > alpha1 but couldn't because even if it seems to install properly, it
> > doesn't create grub entries.
> >
> > What should we do then?
>
> Could you retry now, please?
> Thanks!

Hi Alessio,

I am testing -lowlatency on Natty now.

Is there a set of specific entries you would like reported?  Vido, cpu,
memory, etc?

--Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home