Bug reporting

Ronan Jouchet ronan at jouchet.fr
Sat Dec 4 16:37:06 GMT 2010

On 10-12-04 10:53 AM, Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> Hi Ailo,
>
> 2010/12/4 ailo<ailo.at at gmail.com>:
>> Where do we do bug-reporting?
>> http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio ?
>
> No.
>
>> Just installed Ubuntustudio. Tried installing Alessios'
>> linux-lowlatency, but had an "unmet dependencies" issue.
>
> I know it.
>
> You are the only one have noticed it so I'm start to think that there
> aren't many people interested on.

I don't think so Alessio; there *is* interest.

Apart from some i-need-real-rt users (sometimes with good reasons,
sometimes not), _everybody_ interested in ubuntustudio is interested in
-lowlatency. It just needs to be more publicized.

So anyway: I also tried to test -lowlatency from your ppa on natty
alpha1 but couldn't because even if it seems to install properly, it
doesn't create grub entries.

What should we do then?