(re)Developing the Ubuntu Studio Site

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Aug 31 06:15:03 BST 2010

I'm working an another mockup too based on a modified Drupal theme, but
haven't finished it yet. But here's what I come up with today. Colors
and theme based on and around Cory's early Maverick concept logo.

As suggested by Scott, the most obvious of tasks should have big buttons
and big clear text. Obviously, final text, size and fonts could be
changed and altered to suit and appeal, but you get the general idea.
What to put on the front page, well, is up to whoever has the final say
I guess.

http://home.comcen.com.au/foxmulder881/development/ubuntu_studio-revamp/website-mockups/draft_mockup_proposal_final1.png

Or with something similar to what we have on the current
UbuntuStudio.org site.
Or perhaps a YouTube Video as suggested and demonstrated by Scott's
mockup.

http://home.comcen.com.au/foxmulder881/development/ubuntu_studio-revamp/website-mockups/draft_mockup_proposal_final2.png

All comments and feedback welcome.

Regards