Kernel bug in Intel driver

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Apr 20 23:32:43 BST 2010

>>Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:54:55 +0100
>>From: Mark Ellse <me at chaseacademy.com>
>>Subject: Re: Kernel bug in Intel driver

>>It is a great encouragement to know that this Intel bug is being treated
so
>>seriously. It also helps, greatly, to have an idea of the timescale
involved
>>so that users, like myself, can plan. For that reason I have posted your
>>comment to the bug report.

>>Thank you for all that is being done.

********************************

I'm also glad that Intel driver bugs receive the appropriate attention that
they deserve. There are a lot of AMD/ATI and Nvidia users out there, but
there's also a lot of us out there that choose to use Intel for our
graphics. And I guess it's comforting to know that we are not being
forgotten about and left in the dark.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>