Direction for Lucid+1

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 06:19:55 BST 2010

(about the ubuntu studio controls redesign)
Yeas, of course, but we also need people to decide what to do or not. I
didnt ask for others to, i just want people to debate it and improve ideas
and freeze it to start to code. You could tell just code it... yes, but if i
ask to my friends to code something and then the dev team just say:we don't
want that feature, they will be not coding anymore for the project.

About UbuntuStudio in general, I am on a campaign of "recruiting" people fot
the US project, also asking for #opensourcemusicians podcast to ask to
intereted people to jump and help the dev team, packaging, art, etc.

Maybe we would need to decide and make a list of things that need to be done
in first place, or "how many people" we need to the project to keep going

2010/4/5 Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com>

> Just a note: It's great to throw around ideas. We need people to "do"
> for this project to continue. ;)
>

> -Cory K.

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon