Nov. Meeting Date/Time

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:31:13 GMT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Luis de Bethencourt <luisbg at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:26 PM,  <ScottALavender at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The upcoming meeting is schedule for 1:00 a.m. Monday for me, which is a
>> work day. Would it be possible to move it to the previous day so that at
>> least it's 1:00 am between Saturday and Sunday?
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2009Nov9
>

> I'm in a business trip to Denver Sunday morning. So I won't be able to
> make the meeting either way.
>
> So people now my availability my trave is:
> November 1st - November 8th : Denver, Colorado
> November 8th - November 12th : San Francisco, California
>
> I will be responding to emails and dropping by IRC during office
> hours, have the time zones in mind.
>
> Luis

Well I'm in favor of keeping the meeting time as was scheduled.  It is
a non-mandatory meeting, though I suspect many Lucid ideas will be
acted on/planned for there.  The idea of having rotating 7am UTC / 7pm
UTC times is that no time will suit everyone and hopefully at least
one of those will suit most people.  I'm happy to revisit this
schedule, but I think we should keep it on a pre-defined schedule for
purposes of publicity and easy organization.  This is just my opinion,
if enough others need it moved, there's nothing stopping things.

ScottL, maybe you could review the minutes as soon as possible and
chime in on IRC, or also add your info to an e-mail just prior to the
meeting.

Luis, you are aware the meeting is on Nov 9th at 7am UTC (that's 12am
San Franciso time), not this coming Monday but rather 12 days from
now.  Hopefully you'll be settled in your hotel room and able to be up
late then.

-Eric