Upcoming Ubuntu Studio Developers Meeting

Scott Lavender slavender at consolidated.net
Sat Oct 3 16:23:25 BST 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 08:32 -0400, Cory K. wrote:
> Eric Hedekar wrote:
> > Hey Everyone,
> >
> > I just wanted to send a reminder about our upcoming team meeting in ten
> > days.  It's non-mandatory but highly recommended.  It is scheduled for
> > October 12th at 7pm UTC n #ubuntu-meeting on freenode.net. The agenda can be
> > found and edited at
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2009Oct12we may also
> > want to cover some of the topics on last months meeting agenda
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2009Sept14 as the attendance
> > to that meeting was quite poor.
> >

> What time is that for me in the States? (east coast) Like 2pm? If so, I
> will be unable to attend but please log the meeting so I can read back
> and offer any comments later.
>

> -Cory K.

I'm central U.S. and it's 2:00PM for me.

Moving forward four hours or back one or two days would be nice.

P.S. I added a link for time/date on the wiki (after many tries because
I'm a bonehead sometimes) to ease people checking times.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meetings/2009Oct12

--
Scott Lavender <slavender at consolidated.net>