Will be away for two weeks from tomorrow.

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 26 22:19:13 GMT 2009

Hi all
I will be away from Ubuntu work, and UbuntuStudio work for two weeks, as from Tomorrow, 28 November, 2009. I am moving house, as well as taking some much needed time off from my work, both for Canonical and for the community. I should be on the net from mid next week, but will not be coming back onto IRC till I return to work in two weeks time.

I am happy to authorize Cory or Erik to make any seed changes they think are needed. Note that those changes may not get onto the disks till someone uploads ubuntustudio-meta, but it shouldn't be hard to request a MOTU to upload a new copy for you.

Luke