Ardour 2.8.2 & JACK 0.116.1 for Hardy

ScottALavender at gmail.com ScottALavender at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:40:39 GMT 2009

I built JACK 0.116.1 (with FFADO 2.0~rc1) and Ardour 2.8.2 for Hardy. You
can find the .debs in my ppa.

My ppa:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/slavender/ppa/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/slavender/ppa/ubuntu hardy main

Signing key:
1024R/0020F80E

And if you don't know how to install software from ppa's:

How do I use software from a PPA?
https://launchpad.net/+help/soyuz/ppa-sources-list.html

If you install it and everything works well be sure to add a comment to the
appropriate bugs saying so:

LP: 299287 - Please backport Ardour 2.8.2 to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hardy-backports/+bug/299287

LP: 312613 - Please backport JACK 0.116 to Hardy
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hardy-backports/+bug/312613

Adding comments to the appropriate bug let's the backporters know the .debs
work and can push the fix into hardy-backports for everyone to update.

If you have trouble please reply to this email or contact me on Launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/~slavender/+archive/ppa

Thank you.