Testing Team

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:54:17 GMT 2009

Now, this might seem like I'm poo poo'in' on the idea a bit but hear me out.

To this point, generally, applications work in Studio. Bugs are filed
aginst apps and are usually taken care of by upstream. So, I would like
to know, with this idea there had to have been some inspiration.
Something that sparked this idea for you Eric. What was it?

OS-wise, Studio does have a couple of bugs I really wanna see taken care
of this cycle. ie: *-menu, *-controls and *-settings. But aside from
that I'd like to know what would be the specific focus of testing that
procedures would be developed from?

-Cory K.