Ubuntu Studio Testers

Rafa galvesband at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:25:17 BST 2009

On Martes 05 Mayo 2009 09:17:01 Eric Hedekar escribió:
> I'm looking to get a team of people together to systematically test the
> Ubuntu Studio Karmic Koala 9.10
> All those interested in running a new install every month (on either a test
> partition, or a virtual machine), please contact me directly (or respond in
> this thread with your contact info).
> -Eric Hedekar

Hi.

I'm Rafa Gálvez-Cañero, from Spain. Sorry for my english in advance.

I'm interested in audio and DAW in particular, so an rt kernel and a decent
Ardour/Jack stack are my main concerns. If it takes once in a month and a
partition or a vm to improve the situation of this particular subject (or
ubuntustudio in general, althought my interest is mainly that), I'm fine. In
summer probably I won't be able to test it, but after all, no problem.

My email is galvesband at gmail.com, i'm not a big irc user, ... The machine I
will use for testing is a Core2Quad, 4gb ram, with a modern nvidia graphics
hardware and some hd integrated audio on it (for now...). If you need more
info about me or my rig just ask.

My motivation comes also from the fact that, aparently, the Jaunty rt kernel
just hangs on my hardware.

Feel free to contact me anytime you need using my email. I'm suscribed to
ubuntu-studio-devel.

Bye.