New notification system.

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:27:35 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I have to say I agree with Eric. the more we deviate from regular
Ubuntu - especially in areas that shouldn't really affect studio - the
more work we make for ourselves, in both adapting studio to fit that
and trying to support users who are expecting the same as Ubuntu.
IMHO, we need to keep as close to ubuntu as possible, while making
only changes that actually affect performance for studio users. This
minimises work for us and makes a somewhat familiar environment for
users.

Just my 2c.

Jussi