Initial karmic task list drafted.

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 27 06:18:54 BST 2009

Hi all
I have written up a task list for all the tasks that I could think of that need attention. I have already marked those tasks in which I will involve myself, so feel free to add yourself to a task if you want to help out. There are likely tasks I have forgotten about, so please feel free to add tasks to the list if you can think of any.

The task list is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/KarmicTaskList

Hopefully we can get a few people who can help with one or more of these tasks, and ensure we have a high quality studio karmic release.

Thanks

Luke