Meeting to discuss the current state of play.

Luis de Bethencourt luisbg at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 22 11:00:54 BST 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Eric Hedekar<afterthebeep at gmail.com> wrote:
> So with two weekends passing and not many people mentioning their
> availability, I think it's best to set a date/time and see who can/can't
> make it.
>
> I propose the meeting to discuss the next development cycle (and other
> plans) be set for June 28th at 6pm GMT.
>
> Who can and can't make this date/time?  What would a better/worse time be?
> PLEASE SPEAK NOW OR HOLD YOUR PEACE!  Last possible date for adjustment of
> the proposed date I will set for June 24th at Midnight GMT.
>
> -Eric

Sorry for the late reply. I've been in Barcelona at Sonar the last
week, hell buys, poor internet connection and too much to do.

I did a demo of freemix and while doing it said a few words about
Ubuntu Studio \m/

June 28th is going to be complicated for me. I'm taking that week off
from work, going back to the Canary Islands and from the 26th of June
to the 2nd of July will be sailing with my parents. Which is the big
problem, I will be losing communication with the world every now and
then, and internet connection is going to be really scarce.